Monday, November 2, 2009

"Schizophonic Performance: Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Virtual Virtuosity"

The article is officially published! In accordance with the journal's policy and my rights as the author, I am linking to a PDF of the finished version while also including the full bibliographic information and a copyright notice here.

Miller, Kiri. 2009. "Schizophonic Performance: Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Virtual Virtuosity." Journal of the Society for American Music 3(4):395-429.
Copyright the Society for American Music, 2009.

JSAM website

article PDF

3 comments:

Simon said...

Great blog! Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

nice job getting published, here is a cool Guitar Hero Joke I saw.

nathan said...

I absolutely loved your article. I just wanted to let you know. At some point I'd love to chat with you about your research. I'm doing a dissertation on mobile phones as musical instruments, so issues of performance, pushing buttons, etc. are pretty important. Again, thanks!